At X-Golf we pride ourselves on the safety and well being of our larger X-Golf community.
Since January, we have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it unfolds around the world and have continuously been adhering to both the Australian Governments and WHO organisation guidelines.
With the new Government regulations regarding social distancing and indoor gatherings we wanted to ensure you our venues are safe adhere to these guidelines. New Federal Government regulations state that entertainment venues are limited to 1 person per 4sqm.
All our X-Golf Venues are over 400sqm which means that we comply with these new standards while continuing to offer our customers a quality experience.
We have added to our already diligent daily cleaning processes & standards to ensure you can have confidence when having the full X-Golf experience.
With these extra precautions in place, we will continue to be the X-Golf that you know and love, a place that you can come knowing you are safe in these uncertain times. However we do ask you adhere to the Government Regulations :
Our current cancellation policy doesn’t apply, so if you are feeling unwell please cancel your booking and refer to the Australian Government recommendations for a safe course of action.
We will continue to monitor the national and global response to COVID-19 and act in accordance with Government advice and regulations. The safety of our customers and staff will continue to be our to priority and we thank you for your ongoing support.
For now you can take a deep breath and know X-Golf’s got your back!
PLEASE BOOK BELOW OR CALL (07) 3157 6105 FOR BOOKINGS:
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES & RESTRICTIONS
We have implemented some new measures and guidelines to ensure you are coming back to a safe space.
• We will have a limit of 20 players in the venue at each time
• Players will be limited to 4 per simulator
• Extra hand santising stations around the venue including at entry and on all simulators.
• Social distancing markers around the venue to help you navigate the 1.5m physical distancing rule
• We will be conducting a temperature check on entry to ensure no one has a fever
• All simulators will be cleaned and sanitised between each booking, including all computer stations and hire sets
• Frequent cleaning of high traffic areas including door handles and bathrooms.
Yes, we encourage players to bring their own clubs. However we do have clubs for hire if required.
It takes approximately an hour for an individual to play 18 holes. If you have more than one player you may want to book an additional hour for each player in your group.
You can have up to 6 player profiles per simulator.
Yes, all venues are fully licensed and offer a great range of food and beverage.